Monday, February 02, 2009

Blues Blogs In The Spotlight: The Blues Blogger



One of my favorite blues blogs, and one that I hope my readers will pay a visit to is The Blues Blogger.

This is very well written blog and has many topical postings that cover blues music news, new releases, music videos, sound clips and other multimedia files that are of interest to the blues fan.

What I really like about this blog the most is the writing. The Blues Blogger relates the blues to his everyday life and you get a sense of how the music fits into the contents of your own life maybe. I have come away with a new perspective on my songs and artist, from reading his blog.

Please give him a read if you don't already.


2 comments:

Mike said...

hey, found your blog bc group "traffic via rss". i´m trying to follow, but it won´t let me now for some reason. i´ll keep trying. just wanted to say, great blog. i´m more of a jazz fan myself, bobby hutcherson, grant green, miles, but i also love muddy waters and mississippi john hurt for blues, so i´ll try to build up my repertoire through you. thanks.

jadedj said...

Hey thanks for the tip on Blues Blogger. Very interesting blog.