Monday, April 20, 2009

Music blog in the spotlight: Indieblogheaven

I usually reserve the spotlight for blogs that are all about the blues music. But then again, I like to break my own rules everynow and then. And what better way to do that then to introduce you to one of my favorite music blogs, Indieblogheaven. Their tag line pretty much sums it up, "Music for people with taste."

According to them, they are;

... a music blog, primarily focusing on indie bands/artists. This may include some americana, pop, punk, or whatever we might like at the time. There might be some pop culture sprinkled in periodically.

What I like about them the most is that they are consistant. You can count on these guys to deliver good new indie bands day in and day out. They have been doing this for years now.

I remember the day I realized that they had linked to my blog, it was cool because then I realized that I was included in that group of "music for people with taste."


1 comment:

Ron Moorby said...

Thanks I've subscribed to it on your recommendation