Saturday, May 09, 2009

Ever Expanding Blues Tweeters List

Man I have been on twitter for about five days now and I am loving it. One thing that I have noticed is that there are quite a few blues music lovers over there. So if you have a twitter account and want to follow people who write, play, listen to and generally love blues music please check these tweeters out.

Please understand that this list is a work in progress, I will repost it and make changes as needed. If I have made any mistakes in presenting your info here please let me know. I just want to help create a strong blues community on twitter.

There is me, Fitzgerald
My other music blog KK&R Music Blog
My other other music blog (Reggae music) Me Inna Fever

fngrstyleblues
blogger fingerstyleblues.com

TheBluesBlogger
blogger TheBluesBlogger

Karen Hanson
Author Today's Chicago Blues
Blogger Today's Chicago Blues blog

Jason Ricci
Musician Harmonica Player/Teacher
Jason Ricci's YouTube Channel

Tony Eyers
Harmonica Player/Teacher
Tony Eyers Harmonica Academy

Carl Abernathy
blogger Cal's Juke Joint blog

Jane Geddis
blogger Radio Personality
Counter-Clock Records' Blog

TheAshGrove
The Ash Grove Club and Blog
Ash Grove Wolfgangs Vault Catalog
The Ash Grove Blog

HairyLarryLand
musician Hairy Larry Land.com

Mitch
blogger MitchRightNow

Harald ten Hoopen
blogger hsth.hl/blues

Harm501 blues blog

Elli Fordyce
Jazz musician blogger
Elli Fordyce Something Still Cool Blog

MurphysBlues bluse
music podcastor Murphy's Saloon Blues Podcast

CoonAssDotCom
blogger Bayou Child One Cajuns Life Blog

WorldOfBlues
blogger Worldofblues.com Blog

Blues4Ever
blogger Blues Underground Blog

BluesUnlimited
Author The Amazing Secret History of Elmore James

DoctorOakRoot
musician guitar maker DoctorOakRoot.com

joaofelipebruno
blues fan

Hardik Kheskani
blues music fan

essjam
blues fan

bluesmusic60
blues fan

If you know of anybody who I should add to this list please let me know. I would love to know of more musicians who tweet. Or if you just want me to follow you on twitter just send me a tweet, leave a comment or email me at fitzinator(at)gmail(dot)com. I really like to follow people who have something to say.

I've also joined a couple of twibes (like tribes but for twitter) which are groups for liked minded twitters;

blues twibe

blues harmonica twibe

jazz twibe

music twibe

folk twibe

gospel blues twibe

And remember as some wise man once said, tweet people the way you want to be tweeted.


1 comment:

Dorrie said...

hi Fitz!

I have a twitter account but I can't seem to warm up to it. The same with facebook and all those silly games.

I still prefer BLOGGING! *wink*