Monday, October 26, 2009

Murder Ballad's; Graveyard Train by Creedence Clearwater Revival

As we get closer to Halloween my mind turns more and more towards the murder ballad, not necessarily a blues form, but I think closely related. There are quite a few blues rock renditions of some of the classic Murder Ballads. Let's see what I can dig up between now and Halloween.

First up are a couple of tunes, one "Graveyard Train" by Creedence Clearwater Revival and the second one, by a group called The Graveyard Train doing their song "Ballad for Beezelbub". How cool is that?








The Graveyard Train by The Graveyard Train (Audio CD - April 13, 1993)

Graveyard Train by Creedence Clearwater Revival (MP3 Download)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.