Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hiphop Harmonica Player: Bad News Brown "Reign"

A friend recently commented that there was no good hiphop music. I did not rebut what he said, because I basically believe that if you can only look back, you will never be able to move forward. And there is no real accounting for taste, I just feel sorry for those who have closed minds.

This post is about a musician who I think is advancing music, I hope every rapper and hiphopper out there buys a harmonica and learns to play it. I hope they go back to the old blues masters who played harmonica, and steal a few riffs from them too. Imagine a group of Hiphop harmonica players like Sonny Terry, Sonny Boy Williamson I and II, Big Walter Horton, or Lil Walter, just to name a few.

Please check out Bad News Brown, the worlds first Hiphop Harmonica Player.



Bad News Brown

click image for info


Shouts going out to my boy em2wice, for bringing this to my attention.


2 comments:

Bluestone said...

I love it

Ron Moorby said...

me too