Monday, October 11, 2010

Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was the Night

An excellent introduction to his music





1. Mother's Children Have A Hard Time
2. Jesus Make Up My Dying Bed
3. It's Nobody's Fault But Mine
4. I Know His Blood Can Make Me Whole
5. Dark Was The Night Cold Was The Ground
6. If I Had My Way I'd Tear The Building Down
7. Bye And Bye I'm Going To See The King
8. Soul Of A Man
9. Lord I Can't Just Keep From Crying
10. Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning
11. You'll Need Somebody On Your Bond
12. John The Revelator
13. Praise God I'm Satisfied
14. God Moves On The Water
15. Trouble Will Soon Be Over
16. Church I'm Fully Saved Today
17. Go With Me To That Land
18. When The War Was On
19. Take Your Burden To The Lord And Leave It There
20. I'm Gonna Run To The City Of Refuge



No comments: