Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Diva: the Essential Collection [Import] Dinah Washington

A tremendous singer - unfortunately died at 39 years old. Listen and enjoy

Track Listings
1. Mad about the boy
2. What a diff'rence a day makes
3. Everybody loves somebody
4. Unforgettable
5. Baby you've got what it takes
6. Cry me a river
7. I've got a feelin' I'm fallin'
8. Love walked in
9. Smoke gets in your eyes
10. Is you is or is you ain't my baby
11. Our love is here to stay
12. We have love
13. Keepin' out of mischief now
14. Stardust
15. If I were a bell
16. Harbour lights
17. Rockin' good way (to mess around and fall in love)
18. Early every morning (early every evening too)
19. September in the rain
20. It could happen to you
21. T'aint nodody's business if I do
22. Look to the rainbow
23. Every time we say goodbye


Dinah Washington - Mad About The Boy
Uploaded by followme33. - Watch more music videos, in HD!




No comments: